Full paper template
THE TITLE MUST BE IN CAPPITAL LETTERS, BOLD 13 POINT TIMES NEW ROMANS FONT AND IN THE CENTER JUSTIFY
The name of the presenting author should be in bold¹ and the names of co-authors² should be in bold and italic 13 point Times new Romans font and in the right justify
1. The authors’ affiliations (institution, town, country) must be indicated after each name in italic13 point Times new Romans font and the right justify (separated by commas if more than one affiliation per author
2. Co-authors’ affiliations (if co-authors’ affiliations are different from the author’s)
Abstract must be in 13 point Times new Roman font, italic and justified and tab of 1.25 cm (or 0.5”) must be used.
Full paper must be with Page Set up: left 3cm (or 1”), right 2cm (or 0.79”) and in 13 point Times New Roman font, black colour.
Single line spacing and between paragraphs before spacing with 6pt should be used.
Tab of 1.25 cm (or 0.5”) should be used at the beginning of each paragraph.
2.1. Study subjects
2.2. Study methods
3. Results and Discussion
4. Conclusion and Recommendations
- A Journal should be sited by the following order: Authors’ names, Title, Journal’s name, Year of publication are given, Volume number, Issue number, numbers of page cited.
- A book should be sited by the following order: Authors’ names, Title of the book, Year of publication are given, Name of publisher, Address of Publisher, numbers of page cited.
- References should be put in alphabetical order based on the first author’s last name.