Size and presentation:
- Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings directly from the submission and must be submitted in the prescribed format (see example, below)
- Do not include graphics or tables
- Abstracts must be no more than 300 words (excluding the title, names and affiliations, keywords) and with Page Set up: paper A4; top and bottom: 3 cm; left: 3 cm and right: 2 cm
- The Title of the abstract must be less than 20 words and presented in capital letters, bold 13 point Times new Romans font and in the center justify
- The authors must be listed with Initials and Surname; the name of the presenting author should be in bold and the names of co-authors should be in bold and italic 13 point Times new Romans Names must be separated by commas and in the right justify (see format in the example)
- The authors’ affiliations (institution, town, country as shown in the example) must be indicated after each name in italic13 point Times new Romans font and the right justify (separated by commas if more than one affiliation per author; see format in the example)
- For the text, 13 point Times new Romans font should be used with single line spacing and between paragraphs before spacing with 6pt should be used (see template format in the example)
- Provide three Keywords appropriate to the abstract.
- Abstracts will be published as they are submitted and should contain no errors. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to thoroughly check their abstract before submitting. Please ensure your abstract is saved in word format (.doc file). No other formats can be accepted.
- Please indicate when submitting whether the abstract is for:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- For both oral and poster presentation, please include headings on a new line:
- Conclusion: Significance/Contribution to the field
Please present sufficient data to support conclusions – it is unsatisfactory to use statements such as ‘data will be presented’ or ‘results will be discussed.
Oral presentation: 15 minute presentation (including Q & A)
Poster presentation: Authors will provide a poster for display at the conference.
Each author will participate in an interactive poster session
Industrial Hygiene/Maritime hygiene
Occupational Health and safety
School hygiene and health
Policy, regulation and surveillance